Thursday, 19 August 2010

Delhi

Well here I am on the last leg of my journey! I leave for the UK tomorrow my time seems to have flown by but looking forward to coming home.


Central Delhi is a bit like a building that needs a lot of work on it, they are trying to get everything ready for the Commonwealth games but believe me there is a lot to do. Staying in a really posh hotel which I got at knock down prices but it is in the process of being rebuilt and let’s just say it could be better! I really like Delhi and it is a shame to see it looking this way, it is one of my favourite cities, let’s hope they can get it all done in time so that the world can see it at its best.

I am seeing some really important people today, they live in south Delhi and they are the Rafa boys. Many of you will know them and the poor hand that life has dealt them but they always make me feel better and I could do with a bit of that. They are a privilege to be with and I do hope that the relationship that CHILD's Trust has with them can continue for a long time.

Had great time with Simon and Liz yesterday, Simon is really doing well on the business side of MDN Fusion here in India.

Well this may be the last blog on this trip, looking forward to the welcome at the airport, I have already checked in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment