Monday, 16 August 2010

Deluge in Dehra dun

Wow what a difference a day makes, sunny and dry in Orissa and Delhi and yesterday in Dehra Dun. Last night made up for it with a bucket full every second for hours on end, ladies you would not appreciate your hair if you were out in it.


Had a great day with Devraj and Saroj and the family yesterday, I took all the children out to the local shop and bought some crisps (or chips as they call them), picked up Sharon's bangles, I am feeling like a personal shopper at the moment!

Well today I am spending time with Dogra, Devraj and later tonight JP Singh; really looking forward to catching up with Dogra as I have not seen him since Feb and things are difficulty where he lives at the moment. Back to Delhi in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment